27th February 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?

Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing? Can you please help me to understand the criteria and the procedure which I need to follow for getting the admission? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Am I eligible to do graduation from NIFT after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  5. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  6. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  7. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  9. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  10. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  11. Am i eligible for NIFT after completing 1 year diploma course at IIFT?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Can i do the fashion designing course despite of being a Commerce student?
  14. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  15. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  16. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  17. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  18. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
27th February 2016, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?

No, for masters degree admission in NIFT, one year diploma is not acceptable. You need to complete at least a degree qualification or a diploma of 4 years duration from a NIFT.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by NIFT.
23rd December 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?

After 10th i did 1 year diploma in fashion designing course, next what education i can do based on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?