9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in pharmacy after completion of pharmacology?

Is it possible to get a masters in pharmacy after studying pharmacology and then get licensed to sell drugs like a pharmacist? Pharmacy and pharmacology,which is more relevant? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

9th September 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in pharmacy after completion of pharmacology?

You need a B.Pharmacy degree from a PCI recognized college, to become eligible for M.Pharmacy course. Any other course will not make you eligible for it.

If you want to get yourself registered as pharmacist, then the best option will be diploma in pharmacy, which is of 2 years duration.
10th September 2016, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in pharmacy after completion of pharmacology?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Masters in Pharmacy after the completion of Pharmacology.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters in Pharmacy.
Both the courses of Pharmacy and Pharmacology are more or less same. There is no vast difference in between them.
You must have to apply in the different Institutes offering Masters degree in Pharmacy. Appear in the entrance examination, qualify in it to be eligible to take admission to study above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?