26th October 2022, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give MCI exam after mbbs?

I got only 55% marks in class 12th from State board, am i eligible to give mci exam after mbbs (abroad)

28th October 2022, 04:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MCI exam after mbbs?

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must possess a primary medical qualification which is equivalent to an MBBS degree from the country where the university awarding the degree is located.

2. The candidate must have completed his MBBS degree (primary qualification) before appearing for the FMGE test.
28th October 2022, 06:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to give MCI screening exam after completion of MBBS course from abroad.

If you wants to practice in India then you have to clear the screening exam of MCI to get the license of practising. You need to come to India to appear for the MCI screening exam.
29th October 2022, 05:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility:

Students obtaining 50% marks in (PCBE) i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & English (40% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category) in 12th science standard and over 17 years of age are eligible for medical studies as per the norms of MCI (www.mciindia.org).
31st October 2022, 01:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to give MCI exam is that candidate should have a primary medical degree that is comparable to an MBBS degree from the nation in which the institution is located. Before taking the MCI exam, candidates must have completed their MBBS degree (the primary qualification).

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the exam.
31st October 2022, 04:36 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Candidates must possess an*MBBS degree from the country in which the institution is located in order to sit for the MCI exam. Candidates must have earned their MBBS degree before sitting for the MCI exam.

Students can apply for the exam if they meet the aforementioned*eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?