13th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?

I have done BSc microbiology. My 6th semester results are yet to come in July. I did not take math in my 12th exam and in BSc I studied the subjects physics, chemistry and microbiology. So, am I eligible for MSc in food science and technology?

15th July 2017, 12:14 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Food Science and Technology after the completion of your B.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized University are definitely eligible to pursue M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.
15th July 2017, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?

Different universities have different criteria for admission in M.Sc food science and technology. Some will only ask for a life science degree for admission and some will ask for maths at class 12th level for admission.

Hence, it depends on the university in which you are applying. Just apply according to the eligibility criteria of the particular university.
16th July 2017, 12:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study M.Sc food technology, because in order to pursue this course you should have studies mathematics in 12th standard or in graduation level. But, you haven't studied mathematics neither in 12th standard or at graduation level. As a result you are not eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
8th September 2022, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn%u2019t studied maths in BSc?

Can I apply for M.Sc Food Science and technology after B.Sc in Physics?
24th April 2023, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn%u2019t studied maths in BSc?

I am a bsc physics graduate. Can I apply for MSC food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?