2nd March 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Hello! I'm in my third(final) year of dual courses: B.A.(Psychology Honors) - 3 years Advanced Diploma in Applied Arts - 3 years I want to know, as my education is of 10 2 3 years, am I eligible to be in Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Please help,
Thankyou.

13th March 2022, 02:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Yes, you are eligible to study Master's in Graphic Designing at NID. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Admission selection is granted on the basis of the Design aptitude Test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nid.edu
14th March 2022, 05:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline of minimum 4 year duration from recognised university /institute by law in India.

Admission to all programs at NID is on the basis of candidates performance in 2 stage of design aptitude test , the objective of these exam is to access the knowledge , skills and behavioral abilities of candidate .
15th March 2022, 02:12 AM
Msdhoni02

Am I eligible for Masters in Graphic Designing from NID?

Students seeking admission to M.A. Graphic Design program must hold a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.

Students are required to clear the cut-off marks decided by the College or University in the entrance test for admission to this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?