9th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after completion of masters in Computer Management from Pune University?

I have done Masters of Computer Management from Pune University, Should I eligible for Net/Set exam? If no Y? Please Reply. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University?
  2. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  6. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  10. Can I do PhD after PGDM? From where to do?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in Urban Planning after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  12. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  13. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  14. List of universities providing Ph.D in Pharmaceutics in Pune?
  15. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks? -- [New]
  17. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
9th September 2016, 05:43 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after completion of masters in Computer Management from Pune University?

If you have done master's degree with 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for NET, SET OR SLET. If you are from reserved category then you can expect 5% relaxation in marks. For assistant professor there is no upper age limit. But for junior research fellowship your age should be below 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category and women.
Thanks
9th September 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after completion of masters in Computer Management from Pune University?

If you have got at least 55% marks on your masters degree, then you can surely apply for NET/SET exam. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You have to select subject according to your masters degree qualification. Hence, just apply for NET exam when there is a notification.
9th September 2016, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to appear in the NET/SET examination after the completion of Masters in Computer Management from Pune University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the NET/SET examination.
9th September 2016, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Masters of Computer Management from Pune University, Should I eligible for Net/Set exam? If no Y? Please Reply. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible fr NET/SET exam because you have completed Masters of Computer Management from Pune University.

NET exam is conducted for JRF and LS post.

SET exam is conducted for LS post.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University are eligible for NET/SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET/SET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?