26th November 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?

I did my graduation with english languge & economics and post graduation with english litrature
can i apply for post graduate teacher please get me solution

On my mail
[email protected] or 9935242846

11th January 2014, 08:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?

Yes, after the post graduation you will be able to apply for the post graduate teacher but for this you have to apply for the NET exam and after clear the exam then you will be able to apply for the post graduation teacher in many colleges. Otherwise you will not be able to apply for the post graduation teacher.

so, for this it is necessary to have NET exam otherwise you will be not able to apply for this.

So, as you have done masters in English then you can apply for the NET exam in English. And for this you have to do hard work and after clear the exam you can apply for any of the college for the job. Otherwise you can apply for the M.Phil also.

And if you want to do job as a post graduate teacher then it is best to do M.Phil after that you can apply for the job in colleges.

English is a good subject so it is best to do something in this field and it is best to do M.Phil in this subject.
And if you want to get government job then you should apply for the NET exam. And you will get good marks in NET exam then it will be easy to get job in government colleges.
11th April 2015, 08:37 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?

Eligibility to become Post Graduate Teacher in India :

Applicant must have completed bachelor's degree in the relevant subject or with the concerned subject as a compulsory from a recognized university and must have scored 50% marks.

Applicant must have passed master's degree in English Literature from a reputed university and secured at least 55% marks

Applicant must have qualified UGC/CSIR NET - National Eligibility Test examination with minimum required marks.

Candidate must have completed B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education from a recognized university.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you can become post graduate teacher.

If you pass PGCET entrance examination then it might also be an option for you to become PG teacher in India.

If do not qualify any of these two entrance exams then you will have to complete PhD in English Literature then nothing can stop you from being a post graduate teacher because doctorate degree is enough to become a UG/PG teacher in India so you should also focus on PhD because it can be completed after post graduate degree so get admission in PhD and go to the way to success.
14th April 2015, 07:54 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation with english languge & economics and post graduation with english litrature
can i apply for post graduate teacher please get me solution

On my mail
[email protected] or 9935242846

Yes, ofcourse you can apply for the Post Graduate teacher post. Since, you have done your Graduation as well as post graduation from English. So, you have the better opportunity for the post of English teacher. You can apply for it in any of the Private school. But, if you want to apply in the government school then you must have B.Ed degree with you.
30th January 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I complet my graduation with english and poltics science and b.ed and.a in english can I apply kv school
17th January 2021, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am student of graduation second year and I have Economics, Geography and English as my subjects. I want to drop geography in third year... And want to do my masters in Economics... Can you please tell me that is Economics and English have a combination for tgt and pgt exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?