1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir I am done with my diploma in civil engineering. I just wanted to know that am I eligible for post graduation in acting? Can you please give me the information on the same? I wanted to know the criteria to apply for the course soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  3. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation in Architecture with GATE score after completion of civil engineering?
  7. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  11. Eligibility criteria for two years post graduate course in Acting?
  12. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Will diploma in civil engineering equivalent to graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Post Graduation in film & television course after Diploma from kishore namit kapoor acting lab?
  15. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible for forest ranger entrance exam on the basis of B.Sc physics?
  18. Am I eligible to do post graduation diploma in archaeology course after completion of BA in History?
2nd December 2016, 11:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am done with my diploma in civil engineering. I just wanted to know that am I eligible for post graduation in acting? Can you please give me the information on the same? I wanted to know the criteria to apply for the course soon. Thanks!
Yes, of course you are eligible for Post Graduation in Acting after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering. But, both the Acting and Civil Engineering courses are different specialization which change your career. Please think about your career again before apply for the Post Graduation in Acting course.
3rd December 2016, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you are not eligible to study Postgraduate Diploma in Acting after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Acting in Film and Television Institute of India is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. One has to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to the course in Film and Television Institute of India. The website link is FTII

You can study various acting courses like Diploma in Acting for Film and TV, Acting and Presentation in other institutions like AAFT School of Cinema. The website link is AAFT

You can also study Diploma in Acting in Barry John Acting Studio; the course duration is 6 months. The website link is Barry John Acting Studio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?