14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated LLM after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated LLM program? List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh?

I am now doing my 12th Science in a CBSE school. I would like to do Integrated LLM after my 12th. Am I eligible for that? There is any entrance exam to join this course? Also I would like to join in a good college at Himachal Pradesh. So please suggest me a good college at Himachal Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  2. Whether Integrated LLM course is available to study for 12th student?
  3. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MBA program? List of colleges in Cochin?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated MCA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MCA program? List of colleges in Thrissur?
  6. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  7. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  8. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  9. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  11. Possibility to study MBA for Integrated LLM 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply in 5 years Integrated LLM course for 12th Science student?
  13. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  14. What is the procedure to pursue Law? Which course should I pursue?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  17. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  18. List of reputed colleges offering LLM in Abroad -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?