18th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to do M.Sc in Hematology or Cytology. Please tell me that I am eligible for that if not then what should I do? And kindly tell me the good colleges who offering M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges providing MSc in Cytology or Hematology? I have done BSc in MLT medical lab technology
  2. For which courses am I eligible to do MSc after finishing BSc MLT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  4. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  5. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  6. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  7. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  8. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  11. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. Universities for msc mlt through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  15. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  17. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  18. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
10th April 2023, 02:12 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology after completing your B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University.
Here are some good colleges that offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology:
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
  • Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
  • Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
  • King George's Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow
  • Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai
These are just a few examples, but there are many more colleges and universities that offer this program. It's important to research each institution carefully, taking into account factors such as reputation, faculty expertise, facilities, and placement opportunities before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?