12th December 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?

Respected sir,
I have persuing BCA last semester of degree year in Haryana.
Now i want to do MCA in Kurukshetra . so i want to know whether there is a chance for me to do my MCA? If i am eligible to complete the course, what is the syllabus for MCA and also i want the date of issue of application form and datte of the entrance exam.

16th December 2014, 02:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I have persuing BCA last semester of degree year in Haryana.
Now i want to do MCA in Kurukshetra . so i want to know whether there is a chance for me to do my MCA? If i am eligible to complete the course, what is the syllabus for MCA and also i want the date of issue of application form and datte of the entrance exam.

Yeah absolutely, you are eligible for doing the MCA course which is a Post graduate course and this course is of 3 years duration with 6 semesters. You are eligible for doing the course as you are pursuing BCA degree which is the apt course which is to be done before doing MCA even though it has the criteria that any degree can be done.

You have chosen the right stream of post graduation after BCA. MCA should be done and added to this you need to write the entrance exam for joining in the course and there are several entrance exam which is conducted all over India and you would need to satisfy the eligibility conditions which is needed for the respective exam you are applying.

Some of the entrance exam which you can apply for are:
  • AIMCET - All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MCA Entrance Exam ..
  • BIT Mesra - Birla Institute of Technology Mesra MCA Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University MCA Entrance
  • IMCAT - Icfai School of Information Technology MCA Test
  • ICET - Integrated Common Entrance Test, Andhra
  • IIT JAM - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission
  • Jammu University MCA Entrance Exam
  • Kerala Entrance Examinations for Admission to Master of Computer Applications
  • LUCSAT - Lucknow University Computer Science Admission
  • MAH MCA CET - Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test
  • NIMCET - National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test .
  • RMCAAT - Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test
  • Pune University MCA Entrance Exam
  • PAM CAT - Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test
  • TIET - Thapar University of Engineering and Technology MCA Entrance Test
  • VIT Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
  • WB JECA - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?