10th November 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Information Technology) after completing BSc(Electronics)?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Electronics course. I want to study MSc in Information Technology after this course. So, MSc in Information Technology is possible after my Graduation? Or I have to pursue again Graduation in Information Technology?

16th November 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Information Technology) after completing BSc(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Electronics course. I want to study MSc in Information Technology after this course. So, MSc in Information Technology is possible after my Graduation? Or I have to pursue again Graduation in Information Technology?

Eligibility to study MSc (Information Technology) is a pass in any degree (with mathematics or statistics) at plus two level, or as an allied subject / major at Degree level or BE / BTech or AMIE or Candidates with any degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as the main / allied subject. Therefore, if you fulfill any one of the above requirements, then you are eligible to study MSc (Information Technology). You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college / university for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?