24th October 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MTech Civil after completing BTech ECE course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in final semester of my BTech with ECE stream. After completing my BTech, I want to study Civil Engineering in MTech. I just want to know can I be eligible to get admission for this MTech course?

30th October 2019, 10:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MTech Civil after completing BTech ECE course?

No, you are not eligible to study M.Tech Civil after completing B.Tech ECE course.

In order to get admission in M.Tech Civil engineering, the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the B.Tech course to get admission to the M.Tech civil Engineering course is 50% and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?