11th October 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am Ieligible for IT companies having gap between BTech and MTech?

I have 3 year gap between btech and mtech althogh I have 9.3 cgpa in mtech Am I eligible for IT companies like Infosys, Tcs, Wipro etc.

13th October 2022, 02:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am Ieligible for IT companies having gap between BTech and MTech?

In general, the difference between a BTech and MTech degree does not impact*job placements, however, a small number of companies have specific requirements for eligibility that prohibit any educational gaps. If you have taken a break for preparation or have work experience, you should not be concerned.
14th October 2022, 06:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to be eligible for getting job in IT Companies:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get job opportunities in IT Companies is given below,

Educational Qualification Required:

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree I'm Engineering or Technology course from a recognized university or institute in the concerned discipline or stream to be eligible.

@ I don't think you will not be eligible for appearing in these recruitments with gap after B.Tech as most of the jobs you can get selected on the basis of B.Tech qualification.

@ Or if you have any referral working in any of the above companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys..etc., then you would find your selection in the companies very easy.
14th October 2022, 04:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for IT companies. It doesn't matter having gap between BTech an MTech. All you need to study for 5 months with full dedication. It is not hard work but the smart work will get you there.
14th October 2022, 05:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The good thing I would like to let you know about the IT industry world recruitment is that they are very flexible with the education requirement for a particular job if they find a candidate with the required technical skill as per the job profile.

So, if you have acquired the technical skill required for the job profile which you are aiming for and have good projects to show in your CV then you can surely get yourself placed in top IT companies. Also, as far as the gap years between B.Tech. and M.Tech. degree is concerned then if you have valid reason for that then it is acknowledged by the HR recruitment team.
14th October 2022, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ofcourse you are eligible for IT companies after having a gap between BTech and MTech. In general, the gap between the BTech and MTech does not affect placements, but there are a few companies that specify their criteria of eligibility allowing no educational gaps. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about if you have taken a gap for preparation or if you have work experience.
14th October 2022, 11:39 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

In general, the gap between a BTech and MTech degree has little bearing on job placements; nonetheless, a small number of companies have particular conditions for eligibility that forbid any educational gaps.
So, candidates should not be concerned if they have taken a pause to study or if they have work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?