9th January 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

AMEI in Civil possible after Diploma in Architecture?

I'm chandra...I passed diploma in Architechture but I want to do AMIE in Civil...Is it possible???or which one will be best....
& How can I get addimision in AMIE????

5th March 2014, 08:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: AMEI in Civil possible after Diploma in Architecture?

Yes,You are eligible to appear for doing AMIE in civil engineering.The minimum educational qualification to be eligible for AMIE you must have a minimum of 3-year polytechnic or Diploma or else its equivalent qualification is required.Generally any branch in engineering is eligible.Even there is no marks restriction.And as you are already with the Diploma in Civil engineering you are of course eligible to apply for AMIE Civil engineering.

Or else the candidates with Intermediate(+2)/HSC/ with minimum of 45% are eligible for doing this course.The admission for this AMIE is basically open round the year.So you can apply for this course any time.As you have completed your 3 year diploma course you can apply for the Senior Technicain Membership (ST).Or else the candidates with only 12th qualification can apply for the Technician membership(T).

You must first need to download the application form from the AMIE website.You can find it under the tab “Membership”.So when you navigate to the membership then you can easily download he application form from there.You need to fill the application form properly and Upload photograph which ever needed.

These can be verified in detail by the supporter.Generally the syllabus for this would be equivalent with the B.E/B.Tech qualification.So this way you can get the membership and as you are already a diploma holder you can definitely apply for the AMIE civil engineering.

16th March 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
mera electronics and telecommunication branch se 3 year ka polytechnic diploma compleat hai. Kya me amei me qualify kar sakta hu.
Deepak

20th April 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURE IN 2014.NOW I WANT TO B.ARCH WITHOUT FULL TIME COURSE. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?