12th April 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Any distance courses can be done having 15 years gap after graduation?

I have completed my B.Com 15 years back and want to approach for degree courses in computers. Are there any distance courses that i am eligible for.

Thanks,
Bhavesh

14th April 2023, 07:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any distance courses can be done having 15 years gap after graduation?

Yes, candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue master course.

Gap year is no bar to pursue the course, and there is no upper age limit to pursue general bachelor degree course.
15th April 2023, 05:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Any distance courses can be done having 15 years gap after graduation?

Yes, you can enrol in a number of distance learning courses even if you graduated 15 years ago. Many institutions provide flexible distance education programmes that are aimed at meeting the needs of working adults or people unable to attend regular classes.

It's crucial to remember that the requirements for distance learning programmes can vary based on the university and the programme. Some courses could require a specific percentage on the qualifying exam, while others might call for relevant job experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?