22nd November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?

If I have below 50 in graduation and above 50 in post graduation then I can appear b.ed. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  9. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  11. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  13. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 49% in graduation level and 54% in PG
  14. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  15. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
22nd November 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I have below 50 in graduation and above 50 in post graduation then I can appear b.ed. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You have completed post graduation degree with above 50% marks so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
22nd November 2015, 11:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of education and it is a one year professional degree course for who who are interested to make their career in the teaching field as the course basically deals with the information regarding the way of teaching so that students can extract maximum from their teachers.

The basic educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a bachelor degree course with any discipline of your choice with at least 50% aggregate ( in case of SC/ST & PH, 45% ) from a recognized university.

So having completed your graduation with less that 50% aggregate you are not eligible for pursuing the same course as you does not satisfy the primary educational qualification required for the same.
23rd November 2015, 12:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who wants to do B.Ed through regular mode must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation. Since, you have scored below 50% of marks which is not accept by most of the reputed B.Ed colleges so chances for B.Ed through regular mode less for you. However, you can try to get B.Ed admission Distance or Correspondence mode. There so many colleges which offers B.Ed through distance or Correspondence mode.
23rd November 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is b ed one year course or two , and which are the valid correspondence colleges please let me know.
9th July 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have score 48% in graduation (b.sc) now what should I do ?? please reply.. can i be eligible for M.Ba course or any else?
22nd June 2022, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I done my MA In distance education but my percentage is not good & i taking my migration
so Can I appear MA in regular basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?