20th February 2023, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech Distance Education is good for future?

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that i am 28 years old and i have done B com (regular) and Mba (distance).
I am working in private company as a Astt Manager Accounts and Finance, but i want to do B Tech through distance education from KSOU, as my wish to join IT field. can you please let me know that it good decision for my bright future?

22nd February 2023, 04:10 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is B.Tech Distance Education is good for future?

Distance education in B.Tech is a good option for individuals who are working or have other commitments that make it difficult to attend traditional full-time classes. However, it's important to make sure that the institution you choose is accredited and recognized by the relevant regulatory bodies.

In the case of KSOU, it is a recognized university by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is also accredited by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). So, if you are interested in pursuing B.Tech through distance education, you can consider KSOU as an option.

However, it's important to note that pursuing B.Tech through distance education may have some limitations when it comes to practical training and laboratory work. You may need to find alternative ways to gain practical experience and ensure that you have the necessary skills to succeed in the IT industry.

Additionally, keep in mind that simply having a B.Tech degree does not guarantee a successful career in the IT industry. It's important to develop your technical skills and knowledge through hands-on experience and continuing education, such as certifications and workshops.
22nd February 2023, 01:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are many work prospects after earning a distance-learning B Tech, and you can advance quickly in your career. After receiving your distance B. Tech degree, you can continue your education by pursuing an M. Tech degree.
22nd February 2023, 01:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do BTech as a distance.

Supreme court declared BTech through distance education.
22nd February 2023, 04:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are unable to attend regular B.tech be it any reason can persue B.tech through distance education.

After persuing distance B.tech, there are various job opportunities available and one can go leap and bound with this career.

The course fee of distance B.tech is lesser as compared to regular one.

But still it's advisable to persue the course in regular mode, as distance education or distance B.tech is not considered valid by the Supreme Court and it's advisable not to waste money on distance B.tech as the course requires proper labs and training which cannot be done without regular classes.
Thus distance B.tech has no future.
22nd February 2023, 10:37 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

After getting a B Tech through distance study, there are several job opportunities, and you can rise swiftly in your field. You can extend your study by pursuing an M. Tech degree after completing your distance B. Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?