13th November 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Osmania University?

Hello,
I want to study MBA in Osmania University. I just want to know that doing MBA in Osmania University is beneficial? Kindly tell about it according to you.

Related Questions:
21st November 2015, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Osmania University?

Osmania University is a recognized university to do MBA course. If you are getting admission in university campus then surely it is a good option. If you are getting admission in a college affiliated to this university then visit the campus before admission.

Normally, a management college must have good placement assistance to help you get job after completion. MBA is a professional course and if you have to search for job even after successful completion then surely it will not be a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?