5th July 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I have got job after my Graduation. But now I am looking to join MTech with Automotive Engineering. So, I would like to know that doing MTech in Automotive Engineering is favourable for me or not?

8th July 2019, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

It all depends on your career goal and you should take your decision based on it. Those who go for M.Tech usually have a career goal of getting into research and academics. If you don't have any such aim then it would not be a wise decision to go for it.

If you have got the job at a good company then you should carry on if your aim is to get the same job after MTech degree. A graduation degree is enough to get a decent job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?