6th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA(Human Resource Management) from BITM-Birbhum. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 08:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

MBA in Human Resource Management deals with the proper management of human resources in an organization. It involves the specialized training program to human management like strategies for recruitment, selection process, hiring of employees, training and retention of employees. Some of the job types are:-

HR Generalist
Staffing Director
Technical Recruiter
Compensation Manager
Employee Relations Manager
Director of HR Training & Development

BITM has a very good placement in a reputed organization such as HP, Wipro,Infosys, TCS and many more.
11th May 2019, 09:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum?

Benefits of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum

The benefits of studying MBA(Human Resource Management) in BITM-Birbhum is it iwll give you the potential for increased salary, greater job stability and improved job satisfaction.

MBA in Human Resource Management is a 2-year post graduate program and can be pursued by any Graduate with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The candidates who are pursing MBA in Human Resource Management in BITM-Birbhum get the offer letter before the completion of the course as the college has its own Placement cell dedicated to bring the well known companies to the college for recruitment of their candidates.

The top recruitment companies are:-
:-ABC Consultants
:-Ernst and Young Private Limited
:-Randstad India
:-Manpower Inc
:-Adecco

The candidates can get the designation of :-
:-Human Resources Manager
:-Labor Relations Manager
:-Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager
:-Staffing Director
:-Employee Relations Manager
:-HR Information Systems Manager
:-Training and Development Manager

The salary may range from Rs.2,50,000 per annum for freshers to Rs.4,50,000 for experienced candidates.

You can visit the website http://bitm.org.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?