1st July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 12:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MDS(Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science?

MDS in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry is a 3 year duration course. This course takes care of the extensive oral health necessity of children from birth to adolescence. This course is beneficial to give treatment for physical, mental and emotionally debilitated children.

After doing this course you can join government and private dental hospitals. Some of the job types are:-

Dentist
Medical Marketing Executive
Technical Expert Dentistry
Lecturer and Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?