3rd August 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Best courses to do after B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Best Colleges offering such courses in Mumbai

Hi Sir, I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in May, 2016. Now I would like to pursue some course. Tell me the best courses available and let me the best institute offers this course in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  4. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  5. What other courses can I do after diploma in ETC?
  6. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  8. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  9. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth AICTE approved?
  10. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan? -- [New]
  11. After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  14. Best courses among B.Com, BBI, BAF, BMS? Best colleges in Mumbai offering these courses? Cutoff for admission?
  15. Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?
  16. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  17. What to do after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?
4th August 2016, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to do after B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Best Colleges offering such courses in Mumbai

Best Courses to do after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Course:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best course to do after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication course is M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering or M.Tech in Communication Systems. Of course there are other courses M.Tech in Electronics Design and Electronics Circuit and Systems.

Colleges offer M.Tech in Digital Communication course in Mumbai:

>> Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Ph. No: 022 2628 7250

>> Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishan College of Engineering
Ph. No: 022 2407 0547

>> Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 022 2670 7025

>> Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 022 2416 1126
5th August 2016, 10:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to do after B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Best Colleges offering such courses in Mumbai

According to me after the completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication course, you must opt M.Tech in Communication Systems or M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering.

Colleges offering M.Tech in Digital Communication course in Mumbai:-

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology
Phone: 022 2670 7025

Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Phone: 022 2628 7250

Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Phone: 022 2416 1126

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishan College of Engineering
Phone: 022 2407 0547
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?