5th December 2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which book i should refer for PGECET ece branch?

Hi my name is anusha.i applied for pgcet entrance exam for mtech ECE branch. So i want to know about book which i should refer for the preparation of exam. At least author name/pulications/website link from online.the book should contain objective type questions

14th December 2022, 10:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which book i should refer for PGECET ece branch?

The very first thing I would like to let you know is that no publisher publishes a book specifically for an admission test of a university and therefore in order to prepare for PGCET for admission to M.Tech. degree course the best book options will be that you should prepare for GATE as most of the M.Tech. admission test follows the syllabus and pattern of GATE majorly and therefore preparation of GATE is enough to qualify and manage good rank in PGCET.

Further, to prepare for GATE the best set of books are the postal package of MadeEasy or Ace Academy in addition to PYQs books by GATE Academy. Also, you should get yourself enrolled and attempt test series hosted by these coaching institutes.
15th December 2022, 05:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a State Level Common Entrance Test of Andhra Pradesh. You can refer to the following books for self study.

1)Theory: Digital Circuits by Anand Kumar
2)Electronic Devices and Circuits by Donald Neamen
3)Communication Systems by Ramakrishna Rao
4)Electronic Devices by Donald Neamen
5) Numerical and verbal Aptitude by Kreatryx
6)Numerical and verbal Aptitude by Kreatryx
7)Electric Circuits by Alexander Sadiku
16th December 2022, 02:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Recommended books to refer for PGECET Examination for ECE stream:

The following are the best and recommended books which you can follow in order to appear for PGECET Entrance Examination for Electronics and Communication Engineering stream. They are as follows,

>> An Integrated course in Electronics and Communication Engineering by R K Rajput

Click here for book link

>> 4000 MCQs : Electronics Engineering - Practice Book for ESE, GATE & PSUs by ME Editorial Board (In this book, you will be finding Multiple Choice Questions or Objective Type Questions)

Click here for the book link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?