5th December 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is CA a good option after an MCom? Will CA add advantage to an MCom course?

I have done my MCom course and now I want to do CA. Will CA add advantage to my MCom course? As I'm 24 years old, I also confirm if age will create a problem in future and I don’t want to waste my MCom. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th December 2022, 02:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is CA a good option after an MCom? Will CA add advantage to an MCom course?

Interestingly, it is the most preferred and popular career options after MCom. The CA certificate comprises three levels of study, foundation, intermediate, and finals, along with 2.5 years of articleship.
15th December 2022, 04:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CA a good option after an MCom? Will CA add advantage to an MCom course?

Both are good. However, you cannot compare between the two courses and M.com is a graduate degree of 3 yrs whereas CA is a professional course of 4.5 years.

Entrance to Charted Accountant course is itself a very proud moment is it is more tough to qualify and complete the course is it is much more tougher than Masters of Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?