14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MBA(Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) candidate of FDDI Fursatganj?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) course in FDDI Fursatganj. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) from this institute then what are the campus interview available for me by this institute?

31st July 2022, 06:48 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) candidate of FDDI Fursatganj?

No, campus interview is available for MBA (Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) at FDDI Fursatganj.

Qualification required for MBA (Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management)is, candidates who have done graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university can study MBA Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management.
31st July 2022, 10:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management) candidate of FDDI Fursatganj?

The admission procedure to study MBA Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management is, candidates must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Yes, Ofcourse campus interview is available to study MBA Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?