3rd March 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for LLM students in Chanakya National Law University Patna?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the campus placement which is available in Chanakya National Law University Patna for the students who are studying LLM course? Kindly help me to know about the campus placement.

4th February 2021, 11:03 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement available for LLM students in Chanakya National Law University Patna?

Campus placement available for LLM students in Chanakya National Law University Patna can be seen below.

The placement (in campus) is worst for the year 2019 only 1 most people have to opt for the judiciary as there are meagre chances of getting placements from here.

The student gets placed out campus independently on their skills.

There is placement cell but its student-run committee with no help from the administration.

Internship are also procured by the students independently in their own skils college and CDC does not help in any way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?