23rd November 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement for MTech(Leather Technology) students in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MTech(Leather Technology) from Central Leather Research Institute Chennai. I would like to know this institute provides campus placement facility for such MTech students? Please let me know about this immediately.

26th November 2019, 04:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement for MTech(Leather Technology) students in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai?

As per the information available campus placement is not available for the candidates studying Master of Technology(Leather Technology) in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai. However, you can apply for the recruitment which is done through All India entrance examination and the notification is released in the leading newspapers.

Contact Address:-

CSIR- Central Leather Research Institute
Near, Sardar Patel Road Adyar, Indian Institute Of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?