29th June 2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of lecturer after qualifying CSIR (UGC NET)?

I am a btech ec graduate. Can I apply for the post of lecturer after qualifying CSIR (UGC NET).

30th June 2022, 12:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of lecturer after qualifying CSIR (UGC NET)?

Yes, candidate passed UGC NET are eligible to apply for post of lecturer.

Candidates have to qualify all other required qualification as per demand of the institution to get the final selection.

For detail information with respect to eligibility visit the official notification.
30th June 2022, 03:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of lecturer after qualifying CSIR (UGC NET)?

The common eligibility to apply for the post of lecturer is :-

Candidates must have appeared and qualified in UGC NET.

Along with the qualification, you have to appear in seperate interview to get the final selection.
30th June 2022, 03:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. You should have scored 55% marks in post-graduation course to be eligible for the post of lecturer.

2. Your age should not exceed 28 years old.

3. There is 5% relaxation in marks for the students of reserved category.
30th June 2022, 08:07 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You become eligible for a lectureship and a research fellowship after qualifying for the CSIR-NET exam. You will be eligible for teaching posts (assistant professor) in colleges and institutions across the nation once you have qualified for the CSIR-NET.
30th June 2022, 08:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° After passing the CSIR NET you are eligible for lecturership and research fellowship.
As you told that you have qualified CSIR NET you will be able for teaching positions in colleges and universities through the country and you will receive a salary of around Rs 45000 per month.
Hence, you can apply for the post of lecturer after qualifying CSIR UGC NET exam.
30th June 2022, 08:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you can apply for the post of lecturer after qualify CSIR UGC NET.
You will be able to join for teaching positions known as assistant professor in colleges and universities through out the country and the minimum salary that you will get for the post of assistant professor in private as well as government colleges is 45000 per month.
30th June 2022, 08:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After passing the CSIR(UGC NET) exam, you are qualified for a lectureship and a research fellowship. When you have been selected for the CSIR-NET, you will be qualified for teaching positions (assistant professor) in colleges and institutions all around the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?