22nd March 2023, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for station master postif the exam is before the date of completion of degree?

Sir my degree is going to complete on 1 april....and notification of station master says...graduation degree must be completed ..for applying for the post......can i apply for station master post..anyhow

26th March 2023, 05:15 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Can I apply for station master postif the exam is before the date of completion of degree?

The eligibility criteria for the Station Master post may vary depending on the organization conducting the recruitment process. Generally, candidates are required to possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university to be eligible for the position of Station Master.

If the recruitment process requires candidates to have completed their degree before the date of the examination, then you may not be eligible to apply if your degree is not completed by that date. However, if the requirement is to have a degree at the time of joining or before the date of the interview, then you may be eligible to apply if you expect to complete your degree before that date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?