23rd May 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Welingkar institute for MBA having 76 percentile in CAT and 89percentile in MAT?

I have scored 76 percentile in cat, 89%ile in mat and 108 marks [86%ile]in mh-cet. Sir can i apply for pgdm in welingkar institute, is there any chance of getting call for gp/pi please let me as soon as possible thank you

19th May 2023, 07:00 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I apply for Welingkar institute for MBA having 76 percentile in CAT and 89percentile in MAT?

Yes, you can apply for the Welingkar Institute for MBA with a 76 percentile in CAT and an 89 percentile in MAT. However, it is important to note that the cut-off for admission to the Welingkar Institute is quite high, and your percentiles may not be enough to secure a seat.

The Welingkar Institute considers a variety of factors when making admission decisions, including your academic record, work experience, and performance in the CAT and MAT. If you have a strong academic record and work experience, you may be able to secure a seat at the Welingkar Institute even if your percentiles are not as high as the cut-off.

The best way to increase your chances of admission to the Welingkar Institute is to improve your percentiles in the CAT and MAT. You can do this by taking mock tests, practicing your problem-solving skills, and improving your speed and accuracy. You can also improve your chances of admission by getting involved in extracurricular activities and developing strong leadership skills.

If you are interested in applying to the Welingkar Institute, I recommend that you start preparing for the CAT and MAT as soon as possible. You can also contact the Welingkar Institute to learn more about the admission process and to get advice on how to improve your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?