21st September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MTech(Structural Engineering) Degree of MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Structural Engineering) from MDS Kissan Technical Institute then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

29th September 2018, 12:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Structural Engineering) Degree of MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

If you have got a M.Tech degree from AICTE approved college, then surely you can apply for various teaching jobs at private engineering colleges, but selection will be based on interview.

If you have GATE score or you are NET/SET qualified in lectureship, then you have good chance of getting selected for such jobs.
30th September 2018, 09:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Structural Engineering) Degree of MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Yes, you can become a Professor with M.Tech(Structural Engineering) Degree of MDS Kissan Technical Institute.

OTHER BEST JOBS TYPE FOR YOU

=> Lecturer/Professor

=> Executive Engineer

=> Assistant Engineer

=> Researcher

=> Verification Engineer

=> Engineering Technologist

=> Mechanical Design Engineer

=> Development and Test Engineer

=> Registered Engineering Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?