9th September 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Programmer after completing an MCA course?

Hello Sir, I am getting admission into Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune for an MCA course. I want to become a Software Programmer. So, after completing my MCA, I will become a Software Programmer?

12th September 2020, 11:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I become a Software Programmer after completing an MCA course?

Yes, one can sure become Software Engineer after completing MCA.Definitely you will become a software engineer after doing MCA but choose a good college and enhance your technical skills in MCA so that you get good placement with great salary.
14th September 2020, 12:51 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Programmer after completing an MCA course?

Yes you can be a software programmer after completing an MCA course.
To be software programmer , you must have given skills-

You must be good at Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.

You must be comfortable with Testing and evaluating new programs.

You must be Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.

You must be Writing and implementing efficient code.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?