8th March 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?

Hi,

I completed my graduation in regular mode from recognized university with 50% and presently pursuing m.com through distance mode.. Can i do b.ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation??

11th March 2015, 11:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I completed my graduation in regular mode from recognized university with 50% and presently pursuing m.com through distance mode.. Can i do b.ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation??
All the possibility depends on the Institute from where you are doing your M.Com in Distance Mode.
If you are doing your M.Com in Distance Mode which is recognized by the UGC like IGNOU then you will be allowed to pursue the course of B.Ed in regular mode.
Once you have completed the course from the University which is recognized throughout India you will not have any problem.
So you will have to find out whether the Institute from where you are doing your M.Com is recognized or not.

There are many Institutes which provide the Distance Courses but are not recognized.
In that case your degree will be valid but you will not be able to get yourself admitted into a regular course in future as that degree will not be accepted.
So get the information as quickly as possible.
If your Institute is a recognized Institute just go ahead and get yourself ready to enroll for the course of B.Ed as soon as possible.
If the Institute is not recognized then you will not be eligible to pursue B.Ed as a regular student.
4th February 2022, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?

Is the degree from pondicherry university is valuable as dde
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?