16th May 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance PGDM in Marketing from Symbiosis?

I am a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering in Yr 1985. Who has completed PGDM (Operations) in Yr 2017. Now, I am interested in doing (distance education)PGDM in Marketing. Can I do this course from Symbiosis, Pune ?

19th May 2022, 12:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance PGDM in Marketing from Symbiosis?

Symbiosis is one of the best distance learning colleges in India.
Those who are interested in the course must have graduation degree in any course with an aggregate marks of 50% or above.
During admission, preference is given to those with an academic background in marketing and sales.

PGDM is a flexible and affordable option for those who cannot attend regular classes.
Thus the course can be persued through distance learning.
19th May 2022, 01:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can pursue PGDM course from Symbiosis Institute as it is one of the most famous universities in India.
When you compare Symbiosis with other universities in Pune in case of fees it is a bit higher but there are also expert and professional faculty which they have trained by SIU itself.
19th May 2022, 11:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do distance PGDM in Marketing from Symbiosis. The minimum educational qualification required to do this course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the Symbiosis institute website link for your reference which is www.scdl.net
22nd May 2022, 03:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for marketing in Distance PGDM courses from symbiosis. Symbiosis is one of the best distance learning college in india. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the largest autonomous distance learning education institute in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?