24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ICWAI in correspondence?

Dear Sir, I completed my graduation in commerce on 2008. I would like to do ICWAI in correspondence. If I start, can I complete the course without practice under any person or institution? The course is required any that type of subordinate practice? If is it required under practice. How they can overcomes the person who is doing the course on distance education scheme .... or any other options demand for by course of distance scheme...kindly pls clear my doubt ...faithfully Vivek. I am looking forward to hear you on my email id [email protected] thanks

15th April 2017, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI in correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I completed my graduation in commerce on 2008. I would like to do ICWAI in correspondence. If I start, can I complete the course without practice under any person or institution? The course is required any that type of subordinate practice? If is it required under practice. How they can overcomes the person who is doing the course on distance education scheme .... or any other options demand for by course of distance scheme...kindly pls clear my doubt ...faithfully Vivek. I am looking forward to hear you on my email id [email protected] thanks

Yes, you can do ICWA (CMA) through correspondence mode. The ICWA (CMA) course consists of Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course. As you mentioned, you have completed graduation then you can join directly ICWA (CMA) Intermediate course. Those who have passed graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts are eligible to apply for the ICWA (CMA) Intermediate course. You can apply online or through offline for taking admission. The minimum duration of Intermediate course is ten months. After completion of Intermediate course, you can register for ICWA Final course. The minimum duration of the ICWA Final course is eighteen months. The ICWAI (CMA) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?