19th November 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Library Science through distance education?

I have completed my full time mba 4 years back ,now i want to do lib science course through distance edu,can i do?

Master’s in Library Science :
Graduation with B.Lib.Sc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  2. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  3. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  4. Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education
  5. Is there any good opportunities in MLS library courses? Is distance education valuable?
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  8. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  9. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  15. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  16. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  17. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  18. What are the job opportunities after M.Lib?
22nd November 2014, 12:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Library Science through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my full time mba 4 years back ,now i want to do lib science course through distance edu,can i do?

Master’s in Library Science :
Graduation with B.Lib.Sc.
Yes, of course you can do M.Sc Library Science through distance mode. You can apply for Library Science through Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985. It is approved by UGC and accredited to NAAC.

Those candidates who have complete their graduation in any discipline can apply. Since, you are interested to do M.Sc Library Science through distance mode. So, there is no minimum marks need and you can also direct admission after Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?