21st November 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc chemistry through correspondence?

Can l do M.Sc Chemistry through correspondence? I have done B.Sc in 1989. I am a teacher. I want to do M.Sc. What is the procedure for this? Is there any age bar? What marks % should be there for getting admission in M.Sc? Please tell me all this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  2. MSc chemistry correspondence
  3. University from where I can do M.Sc in Chemistry through correspondence?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  5. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  6. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  7. In which university can I get after passing MSc Chemistry Correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing MSc Chemistry through correspondence?
  9. How can I do MSC(chemistry) through correspondence? Is this facility available in Tripura? I'm a graduate in chemistry
  10. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  12. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry course through correspondence?
  13. Is there any provision to do MSc in Maths through correspondence after doing BSc in Chemistry?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  17. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  18. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry in correspondence mode?
22nd November 2016, 12:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc chemistry through correspondence?

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course via correspondence mode, there is no such problem in it.

You should have a minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

The procedure is simple, you will have to visit the official website of the prospective university and fill up the application form by providing the details asked for. You will be eligible to opt for the course if you fulfill the minimum eligibility required.
22nd November 2016, 02:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc chemistry through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can l do M.Sc Chemistry through correspondence? I have done B.Sc in 1989. I am a teacher. I want to do M.Sc. What is the procedure for this? Is there any age bar? What marks % should be there for getting admission in M.Sc? Please tell me all this.

Yes, you can do M.Sc Chemistry through correspondence mode in Madurai Kamaraj University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Sc Chemistry or B.Sc Applied Science from a recognized university. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation degree. The course is taught in English and the course duration is two years. The Madurai Kamaraj University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?