13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA economics from the same university from where I have completed M.Com?

As I have completed my M.Com and want to pursue my further studies and want to do MA economics from a regular degree or from the same university. Can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  2. How to start Ph.D course having done M.Com?
  3. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics? -- [New]
  4. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  5. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  6. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  8. List of colleges offering MCom(Economics) in Jaipur
  9. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  10. Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?
  11. How to do M.Com after passing B.A Economics?
  12. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  13. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  16. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
  18. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
14th December 2017, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA economics from the same university from where I have completed M.Com?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the MA course from the same University from where you have completed your M.Com course. You can apply for the course based on the bachelors degree qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline form a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA course in Economics from a respective University.
15th December 2017, 02:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA economics from the same university from where I have completed M.Com?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Master’s in Economics. As you have mentioned that you have already completed Master’s in Commerce but there will be no any issue in pursuing again from Economics.
You can pursue MA in Economics without any restriction so go for it and no need to worry.
15th December 2017, 03:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Off course, you can pursue MA in Economics from the same university in which you had completed you M.Com degree.

Course Highlights are:-

Course level - Post Graduate
Examination Type - Semester System
Duration - 2 years
Admission Process - Merit Based
Eligibility - Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university
Course Fees - INR 10,000 to 50,000
15th December 2017, 08:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The required eligibility to get admission in M.A Economics is that candidate must have passed their bachelor degree in Economics or have Economics as main paper in bachelor degree.

So, if you have the required qualification you are eligible to get admission in regular course in the same university or colleges.

There is no limitation on pursuing two degree in different academic session from the same institute.
15th December 2017, 11:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can take admission in MA Economics course from the same university from where you have completed your M.Com degree, if the MA Economics course is available in that university. Candidates those who have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MA Economics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?