19th December 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a Master of Public Health after completing my BSc(Nursing) program?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do a Master of Public Health as I am a student of BSc Nursing, so I will be able to do this MPH course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd December 2020, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do a Master of Public Health after completing my BSc(Nursing) program?

Yes, you can do Master of Public Health after completing BSc Nursing course:-

Yes, of course you are eligible for Master in Public Health after completing BSc Nursing.
Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Master in Public Health.

Eligibility criteria for Master in Public Health:-

The qualification needed for Master in Public Health includes a graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Applicants are required to secure at least 60% of marks in undergraduate level for the admission.

Certain institutes and Universities carries out entrance examination also.

Admission is based on the marks and acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.
23rd December 2020, 01:32 AM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Can I do a Master of Public Health after completing my BSc(Nursing) program?

Yes , you can do Master of Public Health after completing B.sc(Nursing ) program as it is a post graduation course and Candidate is eligible to do after graduation.
23rd December 2020, 03:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can do a Master of Public Health after completing my BSc(Nursing) program.

You must have completed your BSc with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://www.pravara.com/
26th November 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Relationship between bsc nursing and msc in public health
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?