2nd March 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in finance after BTech?

Can I do masters in finance? I have a BTech degree in electronics and instrumentation.

13th March 2022, 03:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in finance after BTech?

Eligibility criteria required to do Master's in Finance course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study Master's in Finance course is as follows,

Name of the course- Master of Finance

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> But preferable qualification is Bachelor's Degree with Commerce, Accounting and Mathematics with minimum 50% Mark's.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for pursuing this course making sure that you can understand the concepts.
13th March 2022, 08:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for masters in finance

Candidates with a good bachelor's degree in finance , accounting, engineering, mathematics, science, business economics and related field are eligible for the course.

The bachelor's degree must be from a recognised university.

Thus candidate is eligible for finance course after engineering.
14th March 2022, 05:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

YES. You can do Masters in Finance or Marketing depending on your interest. Choose wisely. The only thing you need to have is decent grades in your B.Tech and a good score in your PG entrance to secure admission to a great college/institute.
15th March 2022, 01:33 AM
Msdhoni02

Can I do masters in finance after BTech?

Master of Finance and Control eligibility requires a bachelor's degree in any discipline preferably commerce, accounting and mathematics with 50% score.

You are required to qualify the entrances examinations such as CAT to secure seats in the admission program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?