17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(Communication Management) after completing BJMC course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Communication Management) as I am a student of BJMC, so I will be able to do this MBA(Communication Management)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st August 2019, 11:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Communication Management) after completing BJMC course?

M.B.A. Communication Management or Master of Business Administration in Communication Management is a postgraduate Communication Management course. Yes, you are eligible to do MBA(Communication Management) after completing BJMC course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed graduation course with at least 50% from a recognized university.
22nd August 2019, 07:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Communication Management) after completing BJMC course?

Yes, you can apply for Master of Business Administration (Communications Management) after completing Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications course.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Business Administration (Communications Management) is Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.

You can visit the website https://www.simc.edu for more information.
23rd August 2019, 01:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MBA in Communication Management after studying BJMC course (Bachelor of Journalism and Communication). The minimum eligibility to take admission to this course is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate.

Some of the universities and institutes take an entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?