21st July 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from USA through GMAT or GRE?

I completed the BBA from private business school in india? Can i eligible for MBA in usa university through GMAT OR GRE

Related Questions:
  1. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  2. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  3. Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?
  4. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  5. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  8. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  9. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  10. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  12. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. To pursue MBA abroad do I need GMAT score or GRE score?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  16. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?
  17. Is it possible to do MDS in USA without giving any entrance tests?
  18. Difference between GRE & GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2015, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA from USA through GMAT or GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed the BBA from private business school in india? Can i eligible for MBA in usa university through GMAT OR GRE
You have completed BBA course so you are eligible for MBA course in USA but GRE score is essential for MBA course in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)
21st July 2015, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA from USA through GMAT or GRE?

Yes GMAT is a score which is widely accepted by universities in US for admission in MBA program. GRE is not required for MBA and it is mainly for science and technology courses.

Hence, if you want admission in a reputed MBA college abroad or in India then GMAT is very much required for admission. Therefore, try to qualify it with an excellent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?