2nd June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCom(Business Administration) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MCom in Business Administration as I am a student of Bachelor of Business Administration so I will be able to do this MCom(Business Administration)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd June 2018, 04:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCom(Business Administration) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration?

M.Com. Business Administration or Master of Commerce in Business Administration is a postgraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate should have passed Bachelor of Commerce with at least 50% from a recognized university. Also you have to appear in entrance examination like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do M.Com(Business Administration) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Lumding College, Nagaon

=> Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer

=> Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?