27th July 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MDS in China? Is there any scholarship test in China?

After completing BDS in india, how can I do MDS in china? Is there any scholarship test to enter or extra course to enter the universities in china?can you give the detailed account of
Ii from applying visa.

28th July 2021, 04:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MDS in China? Is there any scholarship test in China?

Yes, you can do MDS in China. Eligibility criteria of MDS in China is very simple and straightforward. To get enrolment in any institution in China, it is very important to fulfil the eligibility criteria for international students. Age of candidate should not be less than 25 years. There is no upper age limit bar.
29th July 2021, 01:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completing BDS in India you can do MDS in China. To get enrollment in any institute of China a candidate must have a bachelor's degree (BDS) or equivalent in Dentistry must be recognized by the Dental Council of India and must be a registered dental practitioner. The candidate's age should not be less than 25 years and there is no upper age limit. Some institutes may ask for a condition certificate. Admission may depend on the rank obtained by the candidate in the Entrance examination conducted at provincial or universities itself. Seats will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

To get the scholarship in China a CSC (Chine Scholarship Council) scholarships are open for all the international students who wish to study in China. You need to fill out an online application form and select one of the Chinese Universities offering CSC scholarships.
31st July 2021, 06:40 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can pursue MDS from China after completing BDS from India.

For Scholarship you have apply separately and have to clear a scholarship test.
There are lots of scholarships opportunities available for students.

To get admission you have to follow given steps.
First of all you have to clear IELTS or PTE exam.
On the basis IELTS or equivalent exam score and MDS degree you are eligible to apply for MDA course in abroad.
You must have student visa also.

If you could clear interview than only you will able to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?