25th May 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc Forensics after B.Tech Genetics?

Will i be eligible for applying to Msc Forensic sciences after completing my UG in btech genetic engineering? please do answer

26th May 2021, 01:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Msc Forensics after B.Tech Genetics?

✓ Yes, you can do MSc in forensic science after completing B Tech Genetics.
For pursuing a Master's degree in forensic science you have a science-based degree as a bachelor's.

For further more details you can google.
26th May 2021, 05:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue M Sc in forensic science after completing B Tech in Genetics. For pursuing a Master's degree in forensic science you have a science-based degree as a bachelor's.
26th May 2021, 05:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a candidate can pursue MSc Forensics after B.Tech Genetics because the eligibility to pursue MSc Forensics is that the candidate should have graduation in science with relevant subjects from a recognised board. The candidate should have scored 55% marks.

The duration of MSc course in India is 2 years.
27th May 2021, 12:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for MSc Forensic Science:-

A graduate degree in Science with relevant subjects from a recognised board and should have secured a minimum of 50% marks.

Duration of this course is two years.

Admission process:-

Reputed institutes relay on merit based admission process. Such Institutes make use of relevant entrance test to select a deserving candidates. Some institutes are also known to conduct their own qualifying test in order to select deserving candidates.

Some other institutes are also known to conduct direct as well as donation based admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?