25th May 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Psychology after BA in English literature and journalism?

Can I do msc Psycology after BA in English literature and journalism? Please someone guide me about this.

27th May 2021, 12:03 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Psychology after BA in English literature and journalism?

No, You can't pursue MSc Psychology after BA in English literature and journalism.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

In your case, English literature and journalism is not a relevant subject with Psychology so you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
27th May 2021, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Psychology after BA in English literature and journalism?

> MSc psychology is a 2 year course which deals with the specifix of medical and psychological aspects.

> The aspirants can opt for the course once they complete their bachelors of science.

> The eligibility criteria for the course is to complete one's bachelor degree in the same discipline with a minimum of 50% in the subject.

> The aspirants also have to give the entrance exams conducted by the individual universities / colleges in accordance with the admission procedure.
28th May 2021, 05:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, You can do. MSc in Psychology after doing a BA in English. It offers an MSc in Psychology. The eligibility criteria for this course is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Its 2 years duration course.

For further more details you can google about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?