29th June 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) as I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering, so I will be able to do this MTech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course?

=> M.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering or Master of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is a postgraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

=> Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. The course duration for this course is two years.
2nd July 2019, 03:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course?

Yes, you can certainly pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination to get admission in M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology is B. Tech or B.E in Aeronautical or allied branches with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://miit.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?