31st March 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?

I have done my graduation in 1994 from M.D.S. university (Ajmer) and B.ed. from M.D.S. University (Rohtak) . now I am working in a senior secondary school at a responsible seat. so I want to get information about post graduation to upgrade my qualification in easy way and short timings with good percentage.?

3rd April 2015, 10:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in 1994 from M.D.S. university (Ajmer) and B.ed. from M.D.S. University (Rohtak) . now I am working in a senior secondary school at a responsible seat. so I want to get information about post graduation to upgrade my qualification in easy way and short timings with good percentage.?
It is good to see that you are interested to upgrade your qualification. Since, you are working in Senior secondary school so you can apply for a Master Degree course through Distance mode. There are so many universities which offer Master degree courses through distance mode. Studying a Master degree course is helpful for you to upgrade your knowledge and also helpful to get a promotion. There are so many specializations in an available Master degree course you can select any one of the specializations based on your Graduation course. Here, I have listed you the Master degree courses,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Those students who have completed their graduation in relevant specialization are eligible to apply for the above Master degree course. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation. No entrance exam is mandatory for a Master degree course through distance mode.

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Block-B, Ambedkar Bhawan, Academic Complex, Pin- 110068

Yashwantrao C Maharashtra Open University
Dnyangangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, PIN - 422222

Osmania University
Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007

University of Mumbai
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098

Sikkim Manipal University
Vijaya Nagar Colony, 2074, Sadashiv Peth, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
3rd April 2015, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?

You can apply for any distance education post graduation if you are willing to enhance your qualification. There are many distance education universities which offer admission into post graduation course. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your graduation degree from a recognized university. Admission in a distance education program is direct without any entrance exam in most of the top universities like IGNOU.
4th April 2015, 07:59 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

It is very good to know that you completed your bachelor's degree in 1994 even after trying to study further because most of the people who acquires degrees first do not think of pursuing courses further after 4-5 years of their graduation but you have a lot of spirit and enthusiasm of learning more in your life and achieve much success you can.

Now I am going to suggest you some good ways to keep your study continue and complete master's degree courses and Post Graduate Diploma courses easily because there are some ways in India to complete study if left due to some reason before and Indian government has started some universities only for such people.

You have not mentioned the name of your degree course otherwise I would have suggested you the right master's degree for you even after I have listed few of those which are demanded and will be useful :

MA in English Literature
MA in Economics
MBA in Finance
MBA in Sales and Marketing
MBA in Travel and Tourism
MBA in Accounting and Management
MBA in International Business Management
MBA in Social Work
MBA in Human Resource Management

So these course are there to pursue for you after getting admission in a reputed university and some great universities in India are listed below in which you can get admission.

>> IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University - This universities provides various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and Internship courses for all people and this has complete support of regional study center where candidates can easily reach and study at their convenience time so you must think about it and fee structure are also very less than that of you think of a PG course because run by the Central Government of India and degree is accepted anywhere in India.

>> University of Mumbai - This university is also a reputed university provides various courses and if convenient then you should take admission in this but reach must be easier because regional study centers are limited.

>> Sikkim Manipal University -
This university provides support to the student at his/her home by providing all study material and also gives online guidance and teaching if a candidate want to as per your facility you can think about it.

>> Karnataka University :
This provides UG and PG courses through distance mode and study can be done at your local district and examinations can also be completed conveniently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?