14th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue an MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study for an MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur. I want to get an education loan to secure admission and study this course at this institute. Please tell me can I get an education loan or not?

19th July 2020, 09:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue an MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

Yes, education loan is available for the candidates studying Master of Technology(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur. However, you would need to contact the concerned bank from which you want to avail the loan facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?